Saturday 25 August 2007

SCAM ALERT

I would strongly encourage people to avoid the site www.mylot.com. I have reason to believe it is a scam as they do not pay as promised. A few months ago they held a banner design competition. Two of my banners were selected and I was promised $1 for each of these banners. However, they never paid and when I enquired about why I had not been paid they cancelled my account. They also were not paying for participating in discussions which was also promised. Any form of tech support or contact is non existent, whenever I had a query they never responded.

I therefore advise internet users to avoid mylot as it is a waste of time if you are expecting to earn money online. There are many more sites that will allow you to earn money online and will not rip you off like mylot does.


No comments: